Get Our Full Review
With daily coverage of American troops storming the Middle East, Behind Enemy Lines carries a haunting hint of reality.
Why Is Behind Enemy Lines Rated PG-13?
Behind Enemy Lines is rated PG-13 for war violence and some language
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Behind Enemy Lines.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Behind Enemy Lines...
Although we have not reviewed the DVD version of Behind Enemy Lines, we provide the following for your convenience…
DVD Release Information:
- Studio: 20th Century Fox
- Theatrical release date: November 30, 2001
- DVD release date: April 23, 2002
- Runtime: 105 minutes
- Production company: 20th Century Fox
- Package type: Keep case
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen anamorphic - 2.35:1
- DVD encoding: Region 1
- Available audio tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround).
- Available subtitles: English.
- Director, Editor, & Producer commentary
- Main & End Title Sequences with optional commentary
- Extended “Director’s Cut” scenes
- Easter Egg
- Behind-the-scenes featurette