Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Nick (Jesse Eisenberg) thinks his customers (Danny McBride and Nick Swardson) are just monkeying around when he goes to deliver a pizza. Instead, the two masked men blackmail him into robbing a bank by strapping a bomb to his chest and giving him a time limit in which to commit the crime.
Why Is 30 Minutes or Less Rated R?
30 Minutes or Less is rated R for crude and sexual content, pervasive language, nudity and some violence.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in 30 Minutes or Less...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent violence in a comic context, with some blood and detail shown.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent sexual language, innuendo and references.
- Crude content.
- Detailed breast nudity shown in a strip club setting.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Occasional offensive scenes.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, in aggressive and sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity and vulgar expressions.
- Ethno-cultural and sexual slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Some substance abuse
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to 30 Minutes or Less.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of 30 Minutes or Less...
30 Minutes or Less is releasing to home video on November 29, 2011.