127 Hours Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is 127 Hours rated R? 127 Hours is rated R by the MPAA for language and some disturbing violent content/bloody images.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Gory scene depicting amputation.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with blood and detail.
- IPervasive portrayals of emotional and psychological suffering.
- Occasional disturbing scenes.
- Mild sexual innuendo.
- Infrequent portrayal of crude bodily functions.
-Approximately 20 instances of coarse language, including the sexual expletive used in non-sexual context, scatological slang and mild profanity.
Page last updated July 20, 2016
More parents' guide for 127 Hours after the break...
News About "127 Hours"
Cast and Crew
127 Hours is directed by Danny Boyle and stars James Franco.
The most recent home video release of 127 Hours movie is March 1, 2011. Here are some details…
127 Hours releases to home video on March 1, 2011.