The World’s End Parent Guide
The World’s End
Rating & Content Info
Why is The World’s End rated R? The World’s End is rated R by the MPAA for pervasive language including sexual references.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, decapitation, dismemberment and/or explosion.
- Suspenseful situations with short scenes of scary characters/ images.
- Frequent fantasy and comedic horror.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Mild sexual references.
- Approximately 11 instances of sexual language.
- Buttock nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Crude content.
Approximately 130 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of profanity, cursing, and scatological slang.- Infrequent use of sexual references and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Pervasive portrayals of alcohol use and abuse.
- Frequent tobacco use (smoking).
- Scene of illegal drug use (involving marijuana) for recreational purposes.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "The World’s End"
Cast and Crew
The World’s End is directed by Edgar Wright and stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Martin Freeman, Rosamund Pike.
The most recent home video release of The World’s End movie is November 19, 2013. Here are some details…
The World’s End releases to Home Video on November 19, 2013.