Wanderlust Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Wanderlust rated R? Wanderlust is rated R by the MPAA for sexual content, graphic nudity, language and drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of slapping and fighting.
- Several scenes of nudity, depicting breasts, buttocks and genitalia, in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of descriptive sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing
- Crude content.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
-Detailed portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "Wanderlust"
Cast and Crew
Wanderlust is directed by David Wain and stars Jennifer Aniston, Paul Rudd, Malin Akerman.
The most recent home video release of Wanderlust movie is June 19, 2012. Here are some details…
Wanderlust releases to home video on June 19, 2012.
Related home video titles:
Other characters have looked for a change of scenery to improve their lives. In The Gods Must Be Crazy , a journalist leaves the big city job to work in a small rural school. After a painful divorce a woman moves to a foreign land to begin a new life in Under The Tuscan Sun. And a father, fed up with his daughter’s diva antics, hopes to remind her of her family roots by transplanting her in some country soil in Hannah Montana - The Movie.