Hotel Artemis Parent Guide
Checking in with dangerous baggage.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Hotel Artemis rated R? Hotel Artemis is rated R by the MPAA for violence and language throughout, some sexual references, and brief drug use.
- Frequent non- graphic violence.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage/
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with blood and some detail.
- Frequent gory and grotesque images.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Infrequent embracing and kissing.
Approximately 140 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
- Substance use/abuse.
- Scene of drug use involving cocaine.
Page last updated October 9, 2018
News About "Hotel Artemis"
Cast and Crew
Hotel Artemis is directed by Drew Pearce and stars Jodie Foster, Jeff Goldblum, Sofia Boutella, Dave Bautista.