Hit and Run Parent Guide
Hit and Run
Rating & Content Info
Why is Hit and Run rated R? Hit and Run is rated R by the MPAA for pervasive language including sexual references, graphic nudity, some violence and drug content.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Depictions of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence with some blood and detail shown.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent breast nudity.
- Full frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Sexual language.
- Use of crude sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in an aggressive or sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity, cursing, sexual slurs, and vulgar expressions.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Portrayal of illegal drug use.
- Substance abuse.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "Hit and Run"
Cast and Crew
Hit and Run is directed by David Palmer, Dax Shepard and stars Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell, Bradley Cooper, Kristin Chenoweth.
The most recent home video release of Hit and Run movie is January 7, 2013. Here are some details…
Hit and Run releases to home video on January 8, 2013.