The Big Wedding Parent Guide
The Big Wedding
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Big Wedding rated R? The Big Wedding is rated R by the MPAA for language, sexual content and brief nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Three scenes of violence depicting punching and slapping.
- Three sexually suggestive scenes.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Nudity (breasts and buttocks) seen in a non-sexual context.
- Nudity in sexual situation.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent and detailed use of sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Depiction of vomiting.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, and profanity.,
- Frequent use of vulgar expressions and sexual language.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "The Big Wedding"
Cast and Crew
The Big Wedding is directed by Justin Zackham and stars Robert De Niro, Diane Keaton, Katherine Heigl, Ben Barnes, Amanda Seyfried, Susan Sarandon, Patricia Rae.
The most recent home video release of The Big Wedding movie is August 13, 2013. Here are some details…
The Big Wedding releases to home video on August 13, 2013.