Love and Other Drugs Parent Guide
Love and Other Drugs
Rating & Content Info
Why is Love and Other Drugs rated R? Love and Other Drugs is rated R by the MPAA for strong sexual content, nudity, pervasive language, and some drug material.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Scene of violence depicting fighting (little blood or detail shown).
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent portrayals of simulated sexual activity (breast and buttock nudity are seen in some detail).
- Frequent buttock and breast nudity shown in non-sexual contexts.
- Embracing, kissing and fondling.
- Frequent use of crude sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations (some in a sexual context;).
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayals of illegal and prescription drug use for recreational purposes.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Depictions of smoking,
Page last updated July 21, 2016
News About "Love and Other Drugs"
Cast and Crew
Love and Other Drugs is directed by Edward Zwick and stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Anne Hathaway, Judy Greer.
The most recent home video release of Love and Other Drugs movie is March 1, 2011. Here are some details…
Love and Other Drugs releases to home video on March 1, 2011.