Logan Lucky Parent Guide
Parent Movie Review
Rating & Content Info
Why is Logan Lucky rated PG-13? Logan Lucky is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for language and some crude comments.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence, with no blood or detail.
- Depictions of physical assault.
- Occasional disturbing scenes.
- Mild sexual references.
- Crude content.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with some detail.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 19 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated August 17, 2017
News About "Logan Lucky"
In this movie, the characters decide to steal money from the ticket take of a car race. Check here to learn more about the real Coca-Cola 600 race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
From the Studio: Trying to reverse a family curse, brothers Jimmy (Channing Tatum) and Clyde Logan (Adam Driver) set out to execute an elaborate robbery during the legendary Coca-Cola 600 race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. The production shot at Charlotte Motor Speedway during the actual NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 and the Bank of America 500, as well as at Atlanta Motor Speedway. In a fun twist, six NASCAR stars pop up in non-driver cameo roles in the film. © Bleeker Street