Get Our Full Review
Justin Bieber fans can follow their favorite teen singer behind the scenes of his 2010 Never Say Never tour as well as see footage from his early life in this 3D movie experience.
Why Is Justin Bieber - Never Say Never Rated G?
Justin Bieber - Never Say Never is rated G
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Justin Bieber - Never Say Never...
Violence: The cast engages in various forms of friendly horseplay.
Sexual Content: Bieber removes his shirt on several occasions. One of his mother’s low cut tops reveals some cleavage. Background singers briefly grab at their crotch during a musical number.
Language: The script contains less than a dozen terms of Diety. Beiber also uses two mild bathroom terms to describe the taste of a nutrition drink.
Alcohol / Drug Use: None noted despite the studio disclaimer.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Justin Bieber - Never Say Never.
Teen fans get an up close look at the their favorite teen stars in the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Experience and the Hannah Montana - Miley Cyrus - Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour. In anticipation of Michael Jackson’s 2009 return to the stage, Kenny Ortega began filming a behind-the-scenes look at the performer’s preparations in Michael Jackson’s This Is It.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: G
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Justin Bieber - Never Say Never...
Home Video Notes: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Director’s Fan Cut (2-disc DVD and Digital Copy)
Release Date: 23 August 2011
Exclusively available through Target stores, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Director’s Fan Cut is director Jon M. Chu’s extended version of the original theatrical film. (It is the version that appeared during the last week of the film short theatrical run.) It offers an additional 34 minutes of footage featuring more of Justin’s personal life, new songs, extra performances of “Baby” and fan reactions to the initial movie. The 2-disc DVD (with digital copy) are packaged in a collectible keepsake box, along with a limited edition Justin Bieber: Never Say Never necklace. The set include:
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Director’s Fan Cut
- Evolution Of A Tour: A behind-the-scenes look at the Justin Bieber’s My World Tour.
- Day Of The Concert: Follow Justin as he prepares for the concert.
- More Less Lonely Girls: Justin sings to fans across the country.
- Life On The Road: A peek at Justin’s daily life.
- Sound Check Parties: A look at the pre-show parties.
- The Dougie: A montage of Justin and Team Bieber doing their Dougie-dances.
- The Rocket Ship Girls: A closer look at some of Justin’s biggest fans.
- Can You Sing “Baby”?: Justin performs “Baby” for golden ticket-winning fans.
- White Chocolate Interview: Justin hangs out with friends.
- The Director: Jon M. Chu discusses bringing Justin’s life to the big screen.
Home Video Notes: Justin Bieber - Never Say Never
Release Date: May 13, 20011
Justin Bieber - Never Say Never releases to DVD and Blu-ray on May 13, 2011. The Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy Combo Pack includes:
- Concert Dance-Off Justin and his crew showcase their incredible dance moves
- Favorite Girl Live performance from Madison Square Garden
- Giving Back An extended look at Justin’s team surprising lucky fans with free concert tickets
- R.I.P. Hair Flip The cameras were rolling when Justin cut his famous hair