Insidious: The Last Key Parent Guide
Some fears aren't childish.
Insidious: The Last Key
Rating & Content Info
Why is Insidious: The Last Key rated PG-13? Insidious: The Last Key is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for disturbing thematic content, violence and terror, and brief strong language.Violence:
- Depictions of graphic and non-graphic violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent portrayals of weapons, gun, and hand-to-hand violence, some in a kidnapping context, with little blood and detail.
- Frequent portrayals of frightening monsters, nightmarish imagery, and unexplained aural and visual phenomena, with some blood and detail.
- Several frightening scenes depicting supernatural beings.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Occasional upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Limited embracing and kissing/
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Use of expletives.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context.
Page last updated November 29, 2017
More parents' guide for Insidious: The Last Key after the break...
News About "Insidious: The Last Key"
Insidious: The Last Key is based on characters created by Leigh Whannell -- the man who has written the screenplays for all of the movies in this franchise.
Cast and Crew
Insidious: The Last Key is directed by Adam Robitel and stars Kirk Acevedo, Lin Shaye, Josh Stewart.