Hell Fest Parent Guide
This is a very dark ride.
Watch the trailer for Hell Fest
Rating & Content Info
Why is Hell Fest rated R? Hell Fest is rated R by the MPAA for horror violence, and language including some sexual referencesViolence:
- Detailed gory/grotesque images
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes
- Violent acts shown in clear, unequivocal and realistic detail with blood and tissue damage
- Limited instances of brief, visually explicit portrayals of violence
- Frequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence
- Sexual references
- Embracing and kissing
- Approximately 60 instances of coarse language
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context
- Frequent use of scatological slang
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity
- Vulgar expressions, and sexual language and references
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
Page last updated January 9, 2019
News About "Hell Fest"
Director Gregory Plotkin has previous experience in the horror genre, having worked on Get Out, Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, and Happy Death Day.
Cast and Crew
Hell Fest is directed by Gregory Plotkin and stars Amy Forsyth, Reign Edwards, Bex Taylor-Klaus.