Your Highness Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Your Highness rated R? Your Highness is rated R by the MPAA for strong crude and sexual content, pervasive language, nudity, violence and some drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence, with realistic detail.
- Frequent depictions of stabbing, dismemberment and decapitation (with blood and detail).
- Scenes containing grotesque images.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Frequent portrayals of breast, buttock and male frontal nudity in non-sexual contexts.
- Four scenes of nudity, depicting breasts, buttocks and genitalia, in sexual contexts (some detail).
- Implied sexual activity.
- Pervasive use of crude and detailed sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes
- Substance abuse.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Your Highness after the break...
News About "Your Highness"
Cast and Crew
Your Highness is directed by David Gordon Green and stars Danny McBride, Zooey Deschanel, James Franco.
The most recent home video release of Your Highness movie is August 9, 2011. Here are some details…
Your Highness releases to DVD and Blu-Ray on August 9, 2011.
Related home video titles:
The adventures of gallant heroes and lovely maidens are recounted in The Princess Bride. A young royal attempts to help a beautiful protect a magical dagger in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. The classical Cinderella story gets a retelling with a strong-willed heroine in Ever After.