Wolves Parent Guide
Sink your teeth into the truth.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Wolves rated R? Wolves is rated R by the MPAA for bloody violence throughout, and some sexuality.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence (some involving animals) with gruesome corpses, some blood and detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of frightening scenes and transformations in a monster context.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Breast nudity and some detail in a sexual situation.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Infrequent use of sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use (smoking).
- Alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated May 19, 2016
News About "Wolves"
Cast and Crew
Wolves is directed by David Hayter and stars Jason Momoa, Lucas Till, Merritt Patterson, John Pyper-Ferguson.
Wolves is opening in limited release on November 14, 2014.
From the Studio: Popular high school student Cayden Richards wakes from a horrific nightmare, only to realize that he's living it... He is changing into something vicious, unpredictable and wild. Forced to hit the road after the brutal murder of his parents, Cayden tries to hunt down the truth of what he is. In the remote, mountain town of Lupine Ridge, he discovers others like him - Including the beautiful Angelina, a young woman caught between two ancient clans of "wolves". And when he finally discovers the shocking truth behind his ancestry, Cayden realizes there is only one way to save the woman he loves... a grisly fight to the death against forces more savage than he could have ever imagined. (C) Ketchup Entertainment
The most recent home video release of Wolves movie is January 20, 2015. Here are some details…
Wolves releases to home video on January 20, 2015.