What Men Want Parent Guide
Watch the trailer for What Men Want
What Men Want
Rating & Content Info
Why is What Men Want rated R? What Men Want is rated R by the MPAA for language and sexual content throughout, and some drug material
- Several scenes of violence depicting physical assault
- Infrequent portrayals hand-to-hand violence in a slapstick context
- Several scenes depicting sexual content
- Two sexually suggestive scenes
- Approximately 140 instances of coarse language
- Approximately 20 instances of sexual language
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context
- Frequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions; infrequent use of cursing and profanity
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent references to and portrayals of alcohol and substance use in a recreational context
Page last updated January 23, 2019
Read books about What Men Want
Do men and women really think differently? In Simon Baron-Cohen’s The Essential Difference, the scientist argues that men and women have innate differences in their brains and thought patterns. Susan Pinker also follows a similar track in The Sexual Paradox: Extreme Men, Gifted Women and the Real Gender Gap.
Does understanding other communication styles help in the workplace? Try Deborah Tannen’s You Just Don’t Understand: Women and Men in Conversation to improve professional communications.
News About "What Men Want"
Cast and Crew
What Men Want is directed by Adam Shankman and stars Taraji P. Henson, Wendi McLendon-Covey, and Max Greenfield.