The Wedding Ringer Parent Guide
You get what you pay for.
The Wedding Ringer
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Wedding Ringer rated R? The Wedding Ringer is rated R by the MPAA for crude and sexual content, language throughout, some drug use and brief graphic nudity.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent portrayals of violence in a comic context.
- Depictions of depicting fighting and burning.
- Infrequent use of sexual references and innuendo.
- Two scenes depiction breast and male genital nudity in a sexual context.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Offensive scenes.
Approximately 160 instances of coarse language including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent references to illegal drug use.
- Scene of drug use involving marijuana.
- Substance abuse.
- Alcohol abuse.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for The Wedding Ringer after the break...
News About "The Wedding Ringer"
Cast and Crew
The Wedding Ringer is directed by Jeremy Garelick and stars Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, Nicky Whelan, Olivia Thirlby.
The most recent home video release of The Wedding Ringer movie is April 28, 2015. Here are some details…
The Wedding Ringer releases to home video on April 28, 2015.