The Wall Parent Guide
Not much of a defense.
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Wall rated R? The Wall is rated R by the MPAA for language throughout and some war violence.
- Non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of gun violence in a war context, with some blood and detail.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Scene depicting surgery.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Crude content.
- Sexual references.
Approximately 260 instances of coarse language, including.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity and vulgar expressions
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated August 15, 2017
More parents' guide for The Wall after the break...
News About "The Wall"
Cast and Crew
The Wall is directed by Doug Liman and stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, John Cena, Laith Nakli.
The most recent home video release of The Wall movie is August 15, 2017. Here are some details…
The Wall release to home video (Blu-ray/Digital Copy) on August 15, 2017.