The Wall Parent Guide
Not much of a defense.
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Wall rated R? The Wall is rated R by the MPAA for language throughout and some war violence.
- Non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of gun violence in a war context, with some blood and detail.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Scene depicting surgery.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Crude content.
- Sexual references.
Approximately 260 instances of coarse language, including.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity and vulgar expressions
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated May 17, 2017
News About "The Wall"
Cast and Crew
The Wall is directed by Doug Liman and stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, John Cena, Laith Nakli.