Victoria & Abdul Parent Guide
An unlikely friendship.
Victoria & Abdul
Rating & Content Info
Why is Victoria & Abdul rated PG-13? Victoria & Abdul is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for some thematic elements and language.Violence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Scene of violence depicting physical assault.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Mild sexual references.
- Non-sexual nudity.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use.
Page last updated September 18, 2017
More parents' guide for Victoria & Abdul after the break...
News About "Victoria & Abdul"
This movie is based on a book, Victoria & Abdul: The True Story of the Queen's Closest Confidant, by Shrabani Basu, that recounts the true story of the unusual friendship between a queen and a servant. Learn more about the real Abdul Karim.
Cast and Crew
Victoria & Abdul is directed by Stephen Frears and stars Judi Dench, Ali Fazal, Olivia Williams, Michael Gambon .