Underworld: Blood Wars Parent Guide
What will she pay to stop the feud?
Underworld: Blood Wars
Rating & Content Info
Why is Underworld: Blood Wars rated R? Underworld: Blood Wars is rated R by the MPAA for strong bloody violence, and some sexuality.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of explicit violence.
- Pervasive portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence, with blood, gore, and wound detail.
- Frequent portrayals of monsters, transformations, and nightmarish imagery.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual innuendo.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of cursing.
Page last updated April 25, 2017
News About "Underworld: Blood Wars"
Cast and Crew
Underworld: Blood Wars is directed by Anna Foerster and stars Kate Beckinsale, Tobias Menzies, Theo James .
From the Studio: The next installment in the blockbuster franchise, UNDERWORLD: BLOOD WARS follows Vampire death dealer, Selene (Kate Beckinsale) as she fends off brutal attacks from both the Lycan clan and the Vampire faction that betrayed her. With her only allies, David (Theo James) and his father Thomas (Charles Dance), she must stop the eternal war between Lycans and Vampires, even if it means she has to make the ultimate sacrifice. Written by Sony Pictures Entertainment
The most recent home video release of Underworld: Blood Wars movie is April 25, 2017. Here are some details…
Underworld: Blood Wars releases to home video on April 25, 2017.