Tully Parent Guide
Mother's little helper.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Tully rated R? Tully is rated R by the MPAA for language and some sexuality/nudity.Violence:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Scene depicting accident trauma.
- Suspenseful situations.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent breast nudity in a breastfeeding context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with no nudity.
- Brief buttock nudity in sexually suggestive context.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 34 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing and profanity.
- Infrequent use of sexual language, references and vulgar expressions.
- Developmental slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated June 4, 2018
More parents' guide for Tully after the break...
News About "Tully"
Cast and Crew
Tully is directed by Jason Reitman and stars Mackenzie Davis, Charlize Theron, Mark Duplass.
The most recent home video release of Tully movie is July 31, 2018. Here are some details…
Tully releases to home video (Blu-ray or DVD) on July 31, 2018, with the following extras:
- The Relationships of Tully - Featurette