Trainwreck Parent Guide
Sometimes life can feel like you've been railroaded into disaster.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Trainwreck rated R? Trainwreck is rated R by the MPAA for strong sexual content, nudity, language and some drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent portrayals of medical procedures with some blood and detail.
- Scenes containing some grotesque images.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depiction of punching.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity with buttock nudity and some detail.
- Scene of nudity, depicting buttocks, in a non-sexual context.
- Nudity in sexual situation.
- Partial or full nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Sexual innuendo and references.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Crude content
- Embracing and kissing
Approximately 130 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, often in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of crude sexual language and references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Pervasive portrayals of and references to alcohol and illegal drug use in a recreational context.
- Tobacco use.
- Excessive alcohol use.
- Two scenes of drug use involving marijuana.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Trainwreck after the break...
News About "Trainwreck"
Cast and Crew
Trainwreck is directed by Judd Apatow and stars Daniel Radcliffe, Brie Larson, Randall Park.
The most recent home video release of Trainwreck movie is November 10, 2015. Here are some details…
Trainwreck releases to home video on November 10, 2015.
Related home video titles:
Bill Hader, who plays the love interest in this film, lent his voice talents to the character Flint Lockwood in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. The care of a good man helps to fix bad situations faced by the women in Knight and Day and A Walk in the Clouds.