The Strangers: Prey at Night Parent Guide
Beware of strangers.
The Strangers: Prey at Night
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Strangers: Prey at Night rated R? The Strangers: Prey at Night is rated R by the MPAA for horror violence and terror throughout, and for language.Violence:
- Frequent portrayals of explicit graphic violence.
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence in a horror context, with blood and gory detail.
- Several scenes depicting physical assault and injury.
- Several frightening scenes depicting threat, intensity and suspense.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 35 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context.
Page last updated May 9, 2018
More parents' guide for The Strangers: Prey at Night after the break...
News About "The Strangers: Prey at Night"
If you needed another reason to be wary of trailer parks, The Strangers: Prey at Night will certainly provide one. Things don't go well for a road-weary family that decides to stay at one such mobile housing community. (They really should have clued in when it was deserted!) As expected in the horror genre, they soon find themselves at the mercy of three strangers, who are masked and ready to kill.
The Strangers: Prey at Night is rated R by the MPAA, because of its violent depictions and language. Viewers may expect to feel as terrorize as the characters.
From the Studio:
A family's road trip takes a dangerous turn when they arrive at a secluded mobile home park to stay with some relatives and find it mysteriously deserted. Under the cover of darkness, three masked psychopaths pay them a visit to test the family's every limit as they struggle to survive.
Written by Aviron Pictures
Cast and Crew
The Strangers: Prey at Night is directed by Johannes Roberts and stars Christina Hendricks, Bailee Madison, Martin Henderson.
The most recent home video release of The Strangers: Prey at Night movie is June 12, 2018. Here are some details…
Strangers: Prey at Night releases to home video on June 12, 2018.