Sinister 2 Parent Guide
More sinister moments await.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Sinister 2 rated R? Sinister 2 is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, bloody and disturbing images, and language.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence, with blood and some grotesque detail.
- Depictions of beating, stabbing, burning, electrocution and torture.
- Domestic violence involving children.
- Frequent portrayals of trauma and nightmarish imagery involving children.
- Frequent gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent frightening scenes involving supernatural beings.
- Upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, once in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions, scatological slang, and profanity.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Sinister 2 after the break...
News About "Sinister 2"
From the Studio: The sequel to the 2012 sleeper hit horror movie. In the aftermath of the shocking events in "Sinister," a protective mother (Shannyn Sossamon of "Wayward Pines") and her 9-year-old twin sons (real-life twins Robert and Dartanian Sloan) find themselves in a rural house marked for death. ©Focus
Cast and Crew
Sinister 2 is directed by Ciaran Foy and stars Shannyn Sossamon, James Ransone, Tate Ellington, Nicholas King.
The most recent home video release of Sinister 2 movie is January 12, 2016. Here are some details…
Sinister 2 releases to home video on January 12, 2016.