Silent House Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Silent House rated R? Silent House is rated R by the MPAA for disturbing violent content and terror
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Several frightening scenes.
- Two scenes of violence depicting shooting and beating (some blood and detail shown).
- Theme of sexual violence involving children.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting or disturbing scenes that may have an adverse psychological impact.
- Frequent portrayals of emotional and physical stress.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and mild cursing.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "Silent House"
Cast and Crew
Silent House is directed by Chris Kentis, Laura Lau and stars Elizabeth Olsen, Adam Trese, Eric Sheffer Stevens.
The most recent home video release of Silent House movie is July 24, 2012. Here are some details…
Silent House releases to home video on July 24, 2012.