Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
In this sequel, Heather Mason (Adelaide Clemens) finds herself being drawn into an alternate reality (filled with the stuff that has feed her recurring nightmares) after the disappearance of her father (Sean Bean).
Why Is Silent Hill: Revelation Rated R?
Silent Hill: Revelation is rated R for violence and disturbing images, some language and brief nudity.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Silent Hill: Revelation...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence shown with realistic detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Explicit depictions of torture, dismemberment, decapitation and impalement.
- Depictions of stabbing, shooting, electrocution and mutilation.
- Detailed disturbing scenes.
- Explicit gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent portrayals of weapons use, with blood, gore, and gruesome details shown.
- Several frightening scenes depicting supernatural beings.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Brief breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Silent Hill: Revelation.
The nightmares of another man start to affect his waking hours in The Manchurian Candidate. Telling fantasy from reality becomes a challenge in Total Recall. And other unsuspecting characters experience flashbacks of a forgotten past in the lighter films Kung Fu Panda 2 and Alice in Wonderland.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 18A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Silent Hill: Revelation...
Silent Hill: Revelations releases to home video on February 12, 2013.