The Signal Parent Guide
Is someone hearing things?
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Signal rated PG-13? The Signal is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for some thematic elements, violence and language.
- Restrained portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of weapon use and explosions.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Scantily dressed female character.
- A couple is shown in bed together.
- Script includes a sexual expletive, scatological and anatomical slang, as well as terms of deity used as expletives.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol consumption.
Page last updated September 23, 2014
News About "The Signal"
Cast and Crew
The Signal is directed by William Eubank and stars Brenton Thwaites, Olivia Cooke, Robert Longstreet.
From The Studio:
There college students on a road trip across the Southwest experience a detour: the tracking of a computer genius who has already hacked into MIT and exposed security faults. The trio find themselves drawn to an eerily isolated area. Suddenly everything goes dark. When one of the students, Nic (Brenton Thwaites), regains consciousness, he is in a waking nightmare... Focus Films
The most recent home video release of The Signal movie is September 23, 2014. Here are some details…
The Signal releases to home video on September 23, 2014.