Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
If you have seen the previous movie (based on the popular HBO TV series), you can expect much of the same in this big screen sequel. Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) and the girls from Sex and the City (Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon) take a holiday to Abu Dhabi hoping for new romantic adventures.
Why Is Sex and the City 2 Rated R?
Sex and the City 2 is rated R R for some strong sexual content and language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Sex and the City 2...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Limited portrayals of violence.
- Nudity in sexual situation.
- Simulated sexual activity (buttock nudity and some detail depicted).
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in sexual and non-sexual contexts.
- Infrequent use of profanity and cursing.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.
- Reference to use of illegal drugs for recreational purposes.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Sex and the City 2.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Sex and the City 2...
Sex and the City 2 releases to DVD and Blu-ray on October 26, 2010.