Safe Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Safe rated R? Safe is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence throughout, and for language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
-Detailed gory images.
- Disturbing scenes that may have an adverse psychological impact.
- Frequent depictions of fighting, stabbing, beating and shooting.
- Pervasive gun, weapons and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and detail shown.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
Infrequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions.
- Approximately 29 uses of coarse language
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use
Page last updated July 8, 2016
News About "Safe"
Cast and Crew
Safe is directed by Boaz Yakin and stars Jason Statham.
The most recent home video release of Safe movie is September 4, 2012. Here are some details…
Safe releases to home video on September 4, 2012.