Run All Night Parent Guide
One bad deed deserves another.
Run All Night
Rating & Content Info
Why is Run All Night rated R? Run All Night is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, language including sexual references, and some drug use.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent depictions of violence, including beating, shooting, stabbing, choking and explosion.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with blood and brutal detail.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner, with detail,blood and tissue damage.
- Scenes containing some grotesque images.
- Upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references.
Approximately 65 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent, sometimes aggressive use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of a illegal substance use (involving cocaine), with little detail.
- Tobacco use/smoking.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Substance abuse.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Run All Night after the break...
News About "Run All Night"
Cast and Crew
Run All Night is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra and stars Liam Neeson, Genesis Rodriguez, Joel Kinnaman, Boyd Holbrook.
The most recent home video release of Run All Night movie is June 16, 2015. Here are some details…
Run All Night releases to home video on June 16, 2015.