A Royal Affair Parent Guide
A Royal Affair
Rating & Content Info
Why is A Royal Affair rated R? A Royal Affair is rated R by the MPAA for sexual content and some violent images.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of beating and mutilation.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence with some blood and little detail.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Four portrayals of sexual activity with brief breast and buttock nudity, as well as some detail.
- Breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and mild cursing.
- Infrequent crude sexual references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol abuse.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for A Royal Affair after the break...
News About "A Royal Affair"
Cast and Crew
A Royal Affair is directed by Nikolaj Arcel and stars Alicia Vikander, Mads Mikkelsen, Mikkel Boe Følsgaard.
The most recent home video release of A Royal Affair movie is March 25, 2013. Here are some details…
A Royal Affair releases to home video on March 26, 2013.