Because this movie is not screening in our area, we are unable to review it. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film's synopsis and content.
Synopsis: Larry the Cable Guy proves Witless in his character portrayal of a small town sheriff who breaks off a kidnapping attempt only to discover the "victim" (Ivana Milicevic) is really a witness being escorted by two FBI agents. When he latter discovers the protectors have been bought off and do intend to kill the woman, he sets off to rescue her.
Cast: Larry the Cable Guy, Ivana Milicevic, Yaphet Kotto, Peter Stormare, Eric Roberts, Joe Mantegna.
This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various reviewers:
- Frequent slapstick style violence.
- Hand-to-hand conflict.
- Use of guns.
- Frequent sexual references and innuendo.
- Use of crude sexual slang words.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Female character is scantily clad.
- Male character is shown nude, but uses a hat to genitals.
- Flatuance jokes and other rude humor.
- Frequent mild and moderate profanities.
- Terms of deity used as expletives.
- Sexual hand gesture is shown.
- Racial slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depictions of tobacco and alcohol use.
- A syringe is used to administer medication.
Of Special Note:
Witless Protection releases to DVD on June 10, 2008.