Walk Hard The Dewey Cox Story
Because we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews, we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film's synopsis and content.
Synopsis: Following in the footsteps of the many fictional and biographical movies based on the lives of celebrities, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story is a spoof about a wannabe singer (starring John C Reilly).
Cast: John C. Reilly, Jenna Fischer, Tim Meadows, Kristen Wiig.
This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Portrayals of graphic violence.
- Infrequent gun and weapons violence (some blood shown).
- Documentary footage of military violence (little detail shown).
- Crude sexual references and innuendo.
- Breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Partial or full frontal nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Fondling and implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive (sometimes in a sexual context).
- Frequent use of mild and moderate profanity, as well as vulgar expressions and slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayals of illegal drug use in a recreational context.
Of Special Note:
(c)2007 One Voice Communications Ltd. All rights reserved.