This movie was not screened in our area. We will not be reviewing Skinnwalkers.
Synopsis: A twelve-year-old boy (Matthew Knight) unwittingly comes between two packs of warring werewolves. Although the youngster doesn't understand why they are so interested in him, it is apparent the opposing supernatural creatures are willing to fight fang and claw --either to save his life or kill him.
Cast: Jason Behr, Elias Koteas, Rhona Mitra
This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent scenes of violence including guns, weapons and hand-to-hand conflicts (blood is shown).
- Frequent fantasy violence involving werewolves.
- Occasional gory/grotesque images including depictions of injured persons and bloodied corpses.
- Infrequent use of sexual references and innuendo.
- Brief portrayal of sexual activity (no nudity shown).
- Infrequent use of profanity.
Of Special Note: This movie is another horror film distributed by Lionsgate Films, who are also responsible for the likes of the Hostel and Saw franchisees. (Because we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews, we did not review these MPAA-R rated films.)