Making the Grades
Release Date: 13 April 2007
Because we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews, we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film's synopsis and content.
When her childhood friend is murdered, a resourceful journalist (Halle Berry) decides to go undercover to try and find the killer. Her investigation leads to Harrison Hill (Bruce Willis), a powerful CEO at a major advertising agency.
Cast: Halle Berry, Bruce Willis, Giovanni Ribisi, Gary Dourdan, Patti D'Arbanville, Clea Lewis
This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
-Violence includes gun and weapon use, as well as the depictions of a stabbing and beating violence (some blood and detail shown).
- Infrequent use of crude sexual language.
-Sexual innuendo and references.
- Implied Sexual activity and fondling.
- Implication of incest.
- Breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Non-explicit pornographic pictures are shown..
- Coarse language including scatological slang, profanity, vulgar expressions and slurs.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive (sometimes in a sexual context).