My Bloody Valentine 3D
Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Tom Hanniger’s (Jensen Ackles) hometown has a bloody history. Ten years ago, a deranged killer went on a rampage and massacred twenty-two people. Returning home on the anniversary of the tragic event, Tom finds himself the number one suspect when similar horrific events begin to occur (which are shown in all their gory details in 3D).
Director: Patrick Lussier
Cast: Jensen Ackles, Jaime King
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Psychologically disturbing scenes and situations.
- Frequent, detailed and gory images andisually explicit portrayals of violence. .
- Full frontal nudity seen in a sexual situation.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Use of profanities and extreme coarse language
Of Special Note:
This film is based on1981 horror film My Bloody Valentine (which we have not reviewed).
In To Catch a Thief, a former cat burglar finds his claims of retirement pushed aside when a robbery spree makes him the number one suspect on the police’s list.
Home Video Notes: My Bloody Valintine 3D<.i> releases to home video on May 19, 2009.