Making the Grades
Release Date: 13 March 2009
Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Synopsis: A lot can happen in four years, or so Eugene (Zach Cregger) discovers when he awakes from a coma and discovers the love of his life is now a pin-up girl. Horrified, Eugene enlists the help of a friend (Trevor Moore) to travel with him so he can try to win back Miss March (Raquel Alessi).
Director: Zach Cregger Trevor Moore
Cast: Zach Cregger, Trevor Moore, Raquel Alessi
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence, including weapons use and hand-to-hand conflict (usually in a comedic context).
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Disturbing and offensive scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Implied and simulated sexual activity (breast nudity seen).
- Breast, buttock, and frontal male nudity shown in a sexual situation.
- Depictions of print pornography.
- Detailed portrayals of crude bodily functions of humans and animals.
- Extremely frequent use of the sexual expletive (some times in a sexual context).
- Extremely frequent use of profanity, scatological slang, vulgar expressions and slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use and smoking.
- Some substance abuse.
- Portrayal of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Of Special Note:
Home Video Notes: Miss March
The Theatrical (rated) Version of Miss March, as well as an Un-Rated Version of the movie, release to DVD and Blu-ray on July 28, 2009.