Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Synopsis: When a high profile bank is suspected of arms dealing and money laundering, Interpol Agent Louis Salinger (Clive Owen) and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman (Naomi Watts) set out to investigate. But their determination to stamp out corruption and hold the financial institution accountable for it’s dirty deeds puts their lives in danger.
Cast: Clive Owen, Naomi Watts
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of graphic violence, including disturbing scenes and gory images.
- Frequent depictions of shootings and hand-to-hand altercations (blood and detailed wounds shown).
- Portrayal of a human corpse.
- Sexual references.
- Detailed portrayal of a crude bodily function.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of profanities, including scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use is shown.
- A reference is made to recreational drug use.
Of Special Note:
Home Video Notes:
The international is releasing to DVD and Blu-ray Disc on June 9, 2009.