Making the Grades
The MPAA has rated I Think I Love My Wife R - for pervasive language and some sexual content.
Release Date: 16 March 2007
Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film's synopsis and content.
Although a little bored, Richard (Chris Rock) believes he is happily married to the beautiful Brenda (Gina Torres). Then he meets the exciting Nikki (Kerry Washington), whose womanly wiles soon have him questioning, "I Think I Love my Wife?"
This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Mild violence, such as a fist fight.
- Sexual innuendo, fondling and verbal references to pornography, anatomy and sexual activity.
- Frequent use of profanities and racial slurs.
- Terms of deity are used as expletives.
Drug and Alcohol Use
- Frequent tobacco use and some substance abuse shown.
Of Special Note: This movie is written and directed by Chris Rock.
(c)2007 One Voice Communications Ltd. All rights reserved.