Making the Grades
The Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection features 31 discs! All eight of the Warner Brother Films are included (Blu-ray / DVD Combo + UltraViolet Digital Copy), plus 37 hours of bonus features.
Creating the World of Harry Potter documentary series:
Part 1: The Magic Begins - Explore the early decisions that impacted the entire series, and follow the search for the young leads.
Part 2: Characters - Learn about the casting process and how the actors brought J.K. Rowling’s beloved characters to life.
Part 3: Creatures - Meet a new group of wizards: the artists who created the monsters and marvels in Harry’s world.
Part 4: Sound & Music - Hear how the composers and sound experts used their craft to magnify the series’ emotional journey.
Part 5: Evolution - Join the filmmakers as they discuss how the creative vision for the films evolved throughout the series.
Part 6: Magical Effects - Watch how technical wizards conjured up an amazing alternate reality using CGI and practical effects.
Part 7: Story - Listen in as J.K. Rowling and Steve Kloves discuss how the books were adapted for the screen.
Part 8: Growing Up - See how the young stars’ ideas of acting, fame and themselves have changed over ten years.
- “The Harry Potters You Never Met” - Meet the stunt doubles for Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as they demonstrate how they balanced major stunt work with seamlessly mimicking the actors they represented and share their favorite moments.
- “Designing the World of Harry Potter” - Explore how production designer Stuart Craig and his creative team brought J.K. Rowling’s imagination to life on the screen.
- “When Harry Left Hogwarts” (Extended Version) - Hear candid and emotional stories about the final days on set in this extended behind-the-scenes look.
- “50 Greatest Harry Potter Moments” (Definitive Version) - Take a look back with cast members who share their on and off-screen memories.
- “Secrets Revealed! Quidditch” – At last, the secrets behind the special effects required for the breathtaking Quidditch scenes are revealed!
- “Secrets Revealed! Hagrid”- See the camera tricks, towering stand-in and voluminous body suits behind the beloved Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts.
Discussion Ideas After The Movie
Teaching ideas and topics to discuss about Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection.
What do you think of Warner Brothers’ multiple repackaging of the Harry Potter Franchise?
These movies are based on J.K. Rowling’s novels.