Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film's synopsis and content.
High school seniors Kevin, Morris and Carter (Drake Bell, Kevin Covais and Andrew Caldwell) decide to spend a weekend checking out a collage they are considering attending after graduation. Their goal isn't to learn about academics, but instead to indulge in wild campus behavior.
Cast: Drake Bell, Kevin Covais, Andrew Caldwell, Nick Zano, Zach Cregger, Gary Owen.
This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
-Scenes of violence, including bullying and hand-to-hand confrontation.
- Frequent nudity (including breasts and buttocks) shown in a non-sexual context.
- Brief frontal nudity shown in a sexual situation.
- Frequent sexual scenes, including embracing, kissing and fondling.
- Frequent crude content, sexual references and innuendo.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Brief instances of simulated sexual activity.
-Extremely frequent coarse language and slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depiction of alcohol and drug use.
Of Special Note:
Although Drake Bell is best known as the star of the Nickelodeon television series Drake and Josh, fans won't find his familiar family fare here (as indicated by the MPPA- R rating awarded to College). The actor does grace the silver screen in a more innocent role in the movie Yours, Mine and Ours. Another prospective student goes on a College Road Trip in order to decide what to do with her future--but her father tags along, so there aren't as many shenanigans.