Repo Men Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Repo Men rated R? Repo Men is rated R by the MPAA for strong bloody violence, grisly images, language and some sexuality/nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Pervasive visually explicit portrayals of violence, including surgical procedures, gun and weapons use, and hand-to-hand combat (blood, gore and detailed wounds shown).
- Frequent portrayals of graphic violence and gory images, including depictions of corpses, throat slitting, stabbing, shooting and mutilation.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Breasts and buttock nudity briefly seen in a sexual situation.
- Breast nudity shown in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing and profanity.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Substance abuse.
- Depiction of drug use.
Page last updated July 19, 2016
News About "Repo Men"
Cast and Crew
Repo Men is directed by Miguel Sapochnik and stars Jude Law, Live Schreiber, Forest Whitaker, Miguel Sapochnik .
The most recent home video release of Repo Men movie is July 20, 2010. Here are some details…
Repo Men releases to DVD and Blu-ray on July 20, 2010.
Related home video titles:
Minority Report also creates a dark future world where a team of law-enforcement officers arrest people they claim are about to commit a crime. Repo Men makes a negative statement about the profit motivations of the medical system, as does the movie John Q. and the editorial-documentary Sicko.