The Purge 3: Election Year Parent Guide
The citizens are voting with weapons -- not ballots.
The Purge 3: Election Year
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Purge 3: Election Year rated R? The Purge 3: Election Year is rated R by the MPAA for disturbing bloody violence and strong language.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Pervasive portrayals of hand-to-hand, gun, and weapons violence, with corpses, blood, some detail and brutality.
- Depictions of injury and physical assault.
- Detailed gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references.
Approximately 65 instances of coarse and/or sexual language including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent, aggressive use of vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of profanity.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for The Purge 3: Election Year after the break...
News About "The Purge 3: Election Year"
Cast and Crew
The Purge 3: Election Year is directed by James DeMonaco and stars Frank Grillo, Elizabeth Mitchell, Mykelti Williamson.
The most recent home video release of The Purge 3: Election Year movie is October 4, 2016. Here are some details…
Purge: Election Year releases to home video on October 4, 2016.