The Predator (2018) Parent Guide
It's hunting season again. And humans are the prey.
The Predator (2018)
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Predator (2018) rated R? The Predator (2018) is rated R by the MPAA for strong bloody violence, language throughout, and crude sexual referencesViolence:
- Several scenes of violence depicting weapons, physical assault and/or injury;
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence - much blood, much gory detail
- Frequent portrayals of nightmarish imagery - some detail
- Scene of sexual content.
- Approximately 160 instances of coarse and/or sexual language;
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context
- Frequent use of vulgar expressions
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context
Page last updated December 19, 2018
News About "The Predator (2018)"
This movie is a sequel to the 1987 Predator.
From the Studio: From the outer reaches of space to the small-town streets of suburbia, the hunt comes home. Now, the universe's most lethal hunters are stronger, smarter and deadlier than ever before, having genetically upgraded themselves with DNA from other species. When a young boy accidentally triggers their return to Earth, only a ragtag crew of ex-soldiers and a disgruntled science teacher can prevent the end of the human race. Written by Twentieth Century Fox
Cast and Crew
The Predator (2018) is directed by Shane Black and stars Yvonne Strahovski, Olivia Munn, Jacob Tremblay, and Boyd Holbrook.