Movie Release Information
This movie was unavailable to review in our market during its theatrical release. However please check our Content Details in the section below along with other information about this movie further down the page.
Wade Walker (Craig Robinson) wants to pop the question to his girlfriend Grace (Kerry Washington), and he wants to meet her family. But Graces knows the pretentious Peeples (David Alan Grier and S. Epatha Merkerson) aren't likely to welcome her "regular-Joe" suitor.
Why Is Peeples Rated PG-13?
Peeples is rated PG-13 for sexual content, drug material and language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Peeples...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of mild violence
- Mild sexual references and innuendo
- Embracing and kissing
- Eight instances of coarse and sexual language.
- Limited use of slurs
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol or tobacco use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Peeples.
Asking for permission to marry doesn’t go well either for a mixed race couple in Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner?. And another overly protective parent has a hard time letting go of his daughter in Father of the Bride.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Peeples...
Home Video Notes: Peeples
Release Date: 10 September 2013
Peeples reelase to home video (Blu-ray/UltraViolet) with the following extras:
- “Meet The Peeples, Jam With The Fam” featurette
- Gag Reel
- Audio commentary with writer/director Tina Gordon Chism, producer Stephanie Allain and actors Craig Robinson, Kerry Washington, David Alan Grier, Tyler James Williams, Kali Hawk, Malcolm Barrett and Kimrie Lewis-Davis