Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Think of it as E.T. on a road trip. While traveling in an RV across the country, two geeky guys stumble upon an alien near the Area 51 government compound. With federal agents on their tail, the pair promises to take Paul to his waiting mother ship.
Why Is Paul Rated R?
Paul is rated R for language including sexual references, and some drug use.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Paul...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting, shooting and explosion (with some blood and detail).
- Some grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent use of crude and sexual language, references, and innuendo.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs.
- Two scenes depicting buttock nudity in non-sexual contexts.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Three scenes depicting illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Paul.
Earthlings are the invading aliens when an American astronaut lands on another world in Planet 51. A nerdy professor accompanies a military battalion into an unknown world where slaves are used to mine a mysterious mineral in Stargate.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Paul...
Paul releases to DVD and Blu-Ray on August 9, 2011.