Our Brand is Crisis Parent Guide
Never trust a politician.
Our Brand is Crisis
Rating & Content Info
Why is Our Brand is Crisis rated R? Our Brand is Crisis is rated R by the MPAA for language including some sexual references.Violence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Three scenes depicting fighting and/or beating.
- Infrequent sexual language and references.
- Brief buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Crude content.
Approximately 48 instances of coarse language, including;
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of mild cursing and profanity.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Our Brand is Crisis after the break...
News About "Our Brand is Crisis"
This movie is based on the 2005 documentary, Our Brand is Crisis.
Cast and Crew
Our Brand is Crisis is directed by David Gordon Green and stars Sandra Bullock, Billy Bob Thornton, Anthony Mackie.
The most recent home video release of Our Brand is Crisis movie is February 2, 2016. Here are some details…
Our Brand is Crisis releases to home video on February 2, 2016.