Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Adam Kurtzman (Ashton Kutcher) and Emma Franklin (Natalie Portman) each have busy lives with different aspirations, yet they both want sex. So the friends agree to a physical relationship with no stings attached -- but it isn't long before their emotions begin to get tangled up in the arrangement.
Why Is No Strings Attached Rated R?
No Strings Attached is rated R for sexual content, language and some drug material.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in No Strings Attached...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Limited portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent, detailed use of sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity (some detail shown)
- Limited instances of brief simulated sexual activity.
- Buttock nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, often in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity and cursing.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and references to the use of illegal drugs for recreational purposes.
- Tobacco use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to No Strings Attached.
Ashton Kutcher plays another character that enters into a high-risk relationship in the movie What Happens in Vegas. Natalie Portman is well known for the role of Queen Amidala (aka Padmé) in the Star Wars franchise.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of No Strings Attached...