A Most Wanted Man Parent Guide
Mysterious intent makes an illegal immigrant a terrorist suspect.
A Most Wanted Man
Rating & Content Info
Why is A Most Wanted Man rated R? A Most Wanted Man is rated R by the MPAA for language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Depiction of punching.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence with no blood or detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of the after-effects of torture, with no blood and some detail.
- Infrequent references to torture and sexual assault, with little detail.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Three instances of sexual language.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in an aggressive or sexual context.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use,
Page last updated May 21, 2016
News About "A Most Wanted Man"
Cast and Crew
A Most Wanted Man is directed by Anton Corbijn and stars Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright, Willem Dafoe, Grigoriy Dobrygin.
From the Studio:
When a half-Chechen, half-Russian, brutally tortured immigrant turns up in Hamburg's Islamic community, laying claim to his father's ill gotten fortune, both German and US security agencies take a close interest: as the clock ticks down and the stakes rise, the race is on to establish this most wanted man's true identity - oppressed victim or destruction-bent extremist? Based on John le Carré's novel, A MOST WANTED MAN is a contemporary, cerebral tale of intrigue, love, rivalry, and politics that prickles with tension right through to its last heart-stopping scene. -- Written by Roadside Attractions
This movie is releasing after the death of actor Philip Seymour Hoffman.
The most recent home video release of A Most Wanted Man movie is November 4, 2014. Here are some details…
A Most Wanted Man releases to home video on November 4, 2014.