Man of Tai Chi Parent Guide
Man of Tai Chi
Rating & Content Info
Why is Man of Tai Chi rated R? Man of Tai Chi is rated R by the MPAA for violence.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Pervasive gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a martial arts context, with some blood, detail, and intensity.
- Frequent scenes of violence depicting fighting, beating, stabbing and shooting.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Infrequent mild cursing.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Man of Tai Chi after the break...
News About "Man of Tai Chi"
Cast and Crew
Man of Tai Chi is directed by Keanu Reeves and stars Tiger Hu Chen, Keanu Reeves, Karen Mok.
The most recent home video release of Man of Tai Chi movie is December 10, 2013. Here are some details…
Man of Tai Chi releases to home video on December 10, 2013.